Wednesday, January 17, 2018

AS I CONSIDER THE NEXT MOVE

What should I say next?  How should I go about saying it?  I know that I need to say something.  However, anything I say could turn out to be the worst thing to say.  Or perhaps the next thing I say could be the best thing to say.  I need to say something so I'll just say that I don't know what to say.  It would be nice if I know what to say, but the correct words escape me for the minute.  So I'll just progress forward and I'll continue to hope that the direction that I'm going is the correct direction.  And if the direction that I'm heading towards is the correct direction, then I'll be relieved.  Whatever the case may be, I'll continue to put one foot in front of the other and I'll hope for the best.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Anne Hathaway on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon






 Anne Hathaway


























No comments: