Tuesday, January 30, 2018

THE PROMISE OF SNOW BECOMES AN ANTI-CLIMAX

And what Wintery promise yesterday had to offer.  I wasn't even properly dressed with my Autumn coat when snow fell late afternoon yesterday.  And it kept snowing with snow actually sticking to the ground last night.  So I was prepared to shovel the snow from the driveway.  Instead, I awoke to find most of the snow already melted.  No need for me to shovel the driveway and the sidewalk because most of the snow already melted away on it's own.  Yeah, it saves me time and energy, but hardly a celebration of Winter.  So I get to stay indoors and I don't have to worry about getting cold.  Though it's probably best to put away my Winter coat once again and wear an Autumn coat instead.  Oh well, such things happen I guess.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Alicia Keys





Kasseem Dean aka Swizz Beatz, his wife Alicia Keys and CEO of Zenith Julien Tornare




 Ana de Armas









 Rosamund Pike and Ana de Armas










Ana de Armas and Rosamund Pike


 Rosamund Pike and Ana de Armas







 Ana de Armas and Rosamund Pike

 Rosamund Pike


No comments: