Friday, January 26, 2018

THE PLEASURES OF READING A BOOK

Tonight, I'm in the mood to read a book.  But which book should I read.  Which genre should I enjoy reading.  Which author should I choose from the bookcase.  There is so much pleasure in reading a book.  Yeah, the film version of the book was also fun.  But the book version that served as the starting point for the film is equally good in it's own unique way.  And sometimes, the book version contains elements that were missing in the film.  And to imagine the scenes from the book in my mind can be a lot of fun.  Ah yes, I'm in the mood to read a book.  Tonight is a good night for the enjoyment of literature and book reading.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of Rowan Blanchard.






























No comments: