Thursday, January 18, 2018

IN THE TIME OF WINTER---THE SNOW IS FALLING

Winter has come.  Winter is here.  Winter has arrived.  The snow has fallen.  The snow has melted.  The snow has fallen again.  The snow is still on the ground.  And with Winter season still prevalent, the question becomes what next?  I'm not sure.  Winter isn't the end of the story.  Winter is merely just another chapter in a much longer journey.  But in this chapter, it's through the snow and the ice that I'm walking through.  But where am I walking through the snow and the ice towards?  I'm not sure.  I guess I won't know until I get there.  And when I arrive, there will be such celebration and delight unlike anybody had ever seen.  And it will be fun.  And to think that it all happened in the Winter with the snow and the ice on the ground.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of Ruth Wilson.






































No comments: