Wednesday, January 31, 2018

GAMES PEOPLE PLAY

Checkers is a fun game to play.  I have trouble learning the rules to chess.  I guess chess should be easy to learn if I took the time to learn.  Alas, I have yet to take the time to learn chess.  Perhaps there will come a time for me to play chess someday.  However, I do know how to play checkers.  I'm not exactly the best checkers game player in the world, but it's good enough to be vaguely sufficient---Sometimes.  Some card games is easier to learn than others.  Go Fish is easy to learn.  Solitaire is also fun and easy to learn.  Poker is a game that I continue to struggle with.  Ah yes, some games is easier to play than other games when it's Winter outside.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of Lupita Nyong’o.






































 Madina Nalwanga and Lupita Nyong'o
 Lupita Nyong'o

















No comments: