Wednesday, January 31, 2018

TIME FOR ME TO FIGURE OUT MY INCOME TAXES

Submitting tax files is never an easy task---Especially if it's done electronically and both mathematics and computers isn't something I'm really good at.  However, it's something that needs to be done.  The earlier the income taxes is figured out and sent, the better things are.  And thankfully, I'm not earning enough with my minimum wage employment that could result in much taxes being paid.  In fact, I'm earning so little money that I'll probably earn a tax refund (I hope).  I'm also thankful that I know more about computers then I know about math.  So here I go trying to figure out my taxes.  Wish me luck folks.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Christina Aguilera






 Christina Ricci








 Fashion Designer Zac Posen and Christina Ricci
 Christina Wren























No comments: