Thursday, January 25, 2018

IT ALL STARTED WITH SNOW FALLING FROM THE SKY

It briefly was starting to look like Winter with snow falling from the ground.  But I wasn't in the mood to shovel the snow from the driveway.  Not to worry.  I'll just delay the shoveling the snow from the driveway for as long as possible.  In fact, that I waited so long that the outside temperature started to warm up.  And when the outside temperature started to warm up, the snow started to melt.  And in the end, I really didn't need to shovel the snow from the driveway because most of the snow has melted away already.  So I didn't need to do much driveway shoveling after all.  And that makes my life a whole lot easier.  And so the story has a happy ending after all.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Winter, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Frances Fisher and her daughter Francesca Eastwood





 Frances Fisher, recipient of the EMA Innovator Award John Paul DeJoria, EMA president Debbie Levin and Francesca Eastwood


 Francesca Eastwood























No comments: