Thursday, September 11, 2014

IT STILL FEELS LIKE SUMMER

Am I ready for Winter?  I'm not sure.  If I say that I prefer the Summer, then I'll be encouraging global warming to satisfy my desire for a much longer Summer season.  If I say that I prefer Winter, then I'll be encouraging GOD to make Winter longer.  Yeah, I know that the Gentle Reader and I are doing this Winter season thing as reassurance that global warming never happens.  Right now, it still feels like Summer out there.  And I don't have to worry about the return of Winter as long as it feels like Summer out there.  Autumn is coming so I have a little bit longer to delay the return of Winter.  Right now, it's still Summer out there.  So let's enjoy the Summer as long as it's still out there for the Gentle Reader and myself to enjoy.
And as I'm lost in thought under the moon and the stars, here are some photos of Jaimie Alexander.







































































 














No comments: