Saturday, April 4, 2015

LAPTOP COMPUTERS

It's easy to say that my laptop computer is no longer infected by computer virus.  Plus, add on to that the fact that I had Windows 8.1 installed on my laptop computer.  Don't get me wrong.  I had no problems with Windows 8.  And to be truly honest, there really isn't much difference between Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.  However, launching Windows 8.1 made sense to somebody.  I'm just glad to have the chance to download Windows 8.1 for free.  I would hate to have to pay for an upgrade to the Windows software program on my laptop computer.  I never understood why it was necessary for Microsoft to constantly update their Windows program.  But I guess with computer technology rapidly evolving faster and faster, software upgrades is unavoidable.
And as I'm lost in thought while surfing across the Internet, here are some photos of Sarah Michelle Gellar.























 
 
















No comments: