Monday, April 20, 2015

THE WHOLE THING WAS TIME SENSITIVE

Well maybe an eventful event was supposed to take place yesterday.  Perhaps yesterday was the only time that this eventful event could ever take place.  What makes an eventful event so time sensitive, that it could only take place yesterday and at no other time?  I have too many questions and not enough answers regarding the issue.  At any rate, the eventful event never took place.  Perhaps it was because I had no idea where I was supposed to go nor did I know what I was supposed to do.  Or perhaps it was all in my mind.  My dwelling had this horrible stench.  So I washed the bed sheets before airing out the room.  I lighted scented candles.  Anything to get rid of the stench.  And perhaps it's better to make peace that the eventful event will never take place.  I'm fine with that.  It's cool.  It was never my gift to handle time sensitive eventful events without messing it up anyway.  I'll just sit here and I'll watch pretty girls instead.  I know.  Right?  Time to smile with confidence.  Everything will turn out fine in the end.
And as I'm lost in thought while the world is covered in darkness, here are some photos of Molly C. Quinn.





























No comments: