Wednesday, April 8, 2015

THIRSTY

I don't drink much alcohol.  I prefer drinking coffee, tea, hot chocolate and assorted other non-alcoholic beverages.  I might drink alcohol (One tiny glass) for New Years Eve, but that's about it.  I try to avoid alcohol for all other times.  Beverages that reduce brain activity, damages the liver beyond repair and causes excessive addiction disorders isn't a safe beverage to drink excessive amounts of.  And the often sour taste of alcohol makes it difficult to drink too much quantities of it.  I much prefer the bitter taste of coffee in comparison to the sour taste of alcohol.  Still, there are people who enjoy alcohol and I'll proudly drink coffee anytime I'm sitting among them.
And as I'm lost in thought with the sounds of glasses clinking into each other, here are some photos of the following celebrities.
Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuck



 Katie-Holmes, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
 Katie Holmes
 Tobey Maguire and his wife Jennifer Meyer
 Reese Witherspoon, Jack Osbourne, his wife, Lisa Stelly, Rosanna Arquette and her fourth spouse Todd Morgan
 Susan Downey and her spouse Robert Downey Jr.
 Robert Downey Jr., Jennifer-Aniston and Justin-Theroux
 Jennifer Aniston
Justin Theroux, Orlando Bloom and Jason Bateman
 Jeremy Renner
 The sight for Robert Downey Jr.'s birthday party

No comments: