Wednesday, December 14, 2011

AND SO MORNING COMES

Would I agree to do a reality television game show like SURVIVOR, THE APPRENTICE or BIG BROTHER if I were given the chance?  I'm not sure.  There's no payment for competing in such television show programs.  Yes, I get to claim that I was a cast member for an entire television show season.  Reality television game shows is the lowest quality of television drama.  However, such a claim would be meaningless if that particular season of SURVIVOR, THE APPRENTICE or BIG BROTHER is never made available on digital video disk (Which is often the case). 
Would I agree to do a daytime soap opera?  Well, daytime soap operas is on a higher level of quality than reality television game shows.  Plus, there is payment for being a cast member of a daytime soap opera.  Plus, I get paid for making out with a really sexy girl for five days out of seven.  No other job on the planet pays me to be sexual with a woman coworker.  Plus, I can say that I'm a cast member of a daytime soap opera for blank number of years.  However, the only daytime soap opera that's available on digital video disk is DARK SHADOWS (Which has been canceled a long time ago, but it getting a second reboot---This time as a theatrical motion picture).
Would I agree to do a primetime television show?  Oh yes, I wouldn't hesitate to say yes.  However, I'm having trouble making past the first level of the cattle call audition.  I don't have a talent agent.  I have no connections or industry insider assistance.  Without any method of getting started in Hollywood, I'm forced to work minimum wage instead.  Hey, working as a fast food restaurant/retail store employee is just as good.  The salary isn't the best.  However, it's honest money for honest labor. 



























Oh yes, here are some photos of film and television actress Sarah Michelle Gellar.

No comments: