Monday, December 19, 2011

AS I FEARLESSLY SURF THE INFORMATION HIGHWAY

If I spend so much time on the internet, do I become one of those people without a life.  Or am I the type of person who does have a life and uses the internet as a tool to improve that life.  In what way does the internet stops being a tool for life improvement and becomes a dangerous addicting drug?  I'm pretty certain that I'm not using the internet as a form of drug addiction.  I would like to think that my use of the internet is much healthier than that.  I would be disappointed if my computer internet use was the reason why it's so hard to find employment longer than between four hours to four days.  I'm frantic as I look at all the digital video disks that I own with the number 4 in it's title.  Was my ownership of a digital video disk that caused such sudden unemployment.  It's so easy to rake my entire life through the hot burning coals to see if it's my fault that I lost my job at Earthbound Trading Company after only four days.  There are so much questions and not enough answers.  It's easy to blame myself and not the Great Recession.  However, what happens if the Great Recession ends and I'm still unable to find employment longer than between four hours to four days?  Then does that mean that there really is something wrong with me or the internet blog I'm writing?














































No matter how desperate I'm trying to prove how normal I happen to me, it only makes certain people more obsessed with proving how abnormal I am.  As a result, trying to seek normality ends up becoming abnormal as if I'm not being true to myself.  Yet, being true to myself (Or rather somebody's misperception of what's true to myself) is a death trap in itself.  So what do I do?  I'll keep proving how normal I am because it's always better to take the high road.  If nobody believes me when I prove that I'm just like them, then that's their own damn fault.  I can't force somebody to like me against their wishes.  I could only satisfy myself and prove that I don't go down in flames in the process.  I've done nothing wrong so I have nothing to apologize for.  At least, that's the story that I'm sticking to. 
Oh yes, here are some photos of film actress Scarlett Johansson.

No comments: