Tuesday, December 27, 2011

TO HAVE A CAREER IN HOLLYWOOD

















I've written fourteen books that hasn't been published.  I tried to mail it to mainstream book publishers.  However, it's hard to get my proposal taken seriously without a literary agent.  Yes, there are book publishers that accept unsolicited book submissions, but that never ends well.  Ok then, why don't I get a literary agent.  Easier said than done.  Most literary agents don't accept unsolicited book submissions either.  So what's the point in getting a literary agent to get around the no unsolicited book submissions barrier if the literary agent has the no unsolicited book submissions barrier too.  I could try to release all fourteen of my books as an e-book publications with no paper bound version.  It saves a forest full of trees plus I don't have to deal with corporate no solicited book submission barrier too.  Now comes another problem.  How do I go about getting an e-book publication for all fourteen of my unpublished books?  Yes, that's another thing that I have to deal with.  While I'm trying to get fourteen published books released to the general public, here are some photos of lovely film actress Angelina Jolie.

No comments: