Thursday, December 8, 2011

STEVEN POST HITCHCOCK IS UNEMPLOYED AGAIN






































I was only employed by Earthbound Trading Company to set up the shelves and the tables before the grand opening.  However, I wasn't on schedule to actually be employed on the grand opening or beyond.  That's a shame because Earthbound Trading Company looks like the type of store I actually would enjoy working for.  The type of merchandise being sold at Earthbound Trading Company is incense candles, sage bushes, chakra stones, salt rock lamps of various sizes, mini hookah lamps, small wooden Christmas trees with wooden Liberal Hippie ornaments glued to it, wooden statues of Santa Claus holding a Liberal Peace Symbol, African art, Asian art and bohemian clothing.  My enthusiasm for such merchandise could've brought huge sales.  However, I was only there to set up the shelves and the tables.  So now that Earthbound Trading Company is moving ahead with the grand opening, I'm unemployed again.  Once again, I'm a victim of the employer's market and the Great Recession.  Still, I'm not discouraged.  If I were able to find employment for four days, I'll find employment again for a longer period of time.  I won't let the Great Recession get the best of me.  While I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of Britney Spears for you to enjoy.

No comments: