Friday, December 9, 2011

SNOW FALLS IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

So now I'm unemployed after four days of employment.  I'm still not sure what happened.  I was certain that even if my employment at Earthbound Trading Company was temporary, that the temporary job would last until the end of December.  We're still in the Christmas shopping season.  Don't get me wrong.  I do appreciate the brief four days of employment that I received.  I only wish that my employment lasted longer.  So now I'm filling out job application forms while what I was hoping won't happen is starting to happen.  Yes, snow is falling.  Ok, it's a light coating of snow, but it's still snowing.  I won't need to shovel the driveway.  However, it's always much more of challenge to go job hunting if the typical Cleveland snowstorm arrives yet again.  For those living in Cleveland hasn't finished raking the leaves from the ground, it's too late to compensate.  Snow has arrived and is likely to be here until roughly March or April.  Winter has finally arrived in Cleveland, Ohio.















I really was hoping that Earthbound Trading Company would last longer than three days.  Then I could repay my college tuition loans much faster than my current plan.  Then I could rebuild my saving account balance much faster than my current plan.  Then I could restore my apartment and move out of my Mom's house.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy having free room and board.  However, it would be nice if I could enjoy independent living in my own apartment.  Someday I'll be employed and I could once again move forward instead of always being dragged backwards.  While I'm going job hunting, here are some photos of film actress Liv Tyler. 

No comments: