Monday, December 12, 2011

THOUGHTS THAT I HAVE AS I WAIT FOR SNOW TO FALL IN CLEVELAND, OHIO
















If only I had the cash to eat pineapple in Hawaii.  To be more exact, if only I could afford to spell pineapple without using spellcheck.  As for the consumption of pineapple, I'm not sure how to go about it.  I could have the pineapple meal in Hawaii several sort of ways.  It could be a hotel room service meal.  I could eat pineapple as part of a restaurant meal.  I could purchase a pineapple and eat in in the hotel room.  I could eat pineapple on the beach.  I could eat pineapple on a boat.  I could eat pineapple while going scuba diving, though that would have it's set of challenges.  First, I'm not sure how to spell scuba diving without using spell check.  That darn spell check.  Where was it when I was attending high school.  Sorry folks, I'm getting sidetracked again.  Anyway, I could try to eat pineapple while sky diving, but I don't recomend it.  Not only am I afraid to go sky diving because too much could go wrong.  What happens if you drop the pineapple while sky diving.  Not only will I miss out on the pineapple meal, but somebody could get hurt as the falling pineapple gathers velocity.  I don't need to eat pineapple in Hawaii though.  I could also eat pineapple in Cleveland, Ohio too.  Why am I so interested in pineapple?  I'm not sure.  It's the first thing that came to mind at the time.  As I think about pineapples, here are some photos of Lindsay Lohan.

No comments: