Saturday, December 31, 2011

TWELVE HOURS AND ROUGHLY THIRTY MINUTES BEFORE THE YEAR 2011 ENDS

Yes, I know what you are thinking.  You are thinking that the tabloid paparazzi are the scum of the Earth.  Here is this celebrity trying to move around in life and these people won't stop taking photos almost every second.  Depending on how popular the celebrity is, the number of tabloid paparazzi taking photos starts to increase in size.  For some celebrities, it's life incarcerated in the celebrities own home because there's too much shutterbugs buzzing around.
However, I'm not famous.  I move through life without notice.  I could walk right past anybody and they won't even know I'm there.  Yes, being under seige of paparazzi shutterbugs sounds really nice.  Because I'm employed doing something.  I'm having more money than I could know what to do with.  And if I'm smart, I'll have a huge bank account without any financial debts of epic proportions.  So here I am.  I'm not famous, I'm unemployed and I'm riding a bike because I can't afford a car.  What happens next is only hypothetical.  Suppose a tabloid newspaper offers me a outlandish sum of money to follow around celebrities and take their photos non-stop.  In return, I'll earn a paycheck to pay off my college tuition loans.  I'll earn a paycheck to move out of my Mom's house and into my own apartment.  I'll earn a paycheck to pay for a car.  I'll earn a paycheck to dig myself out of this hole and back to normal.  Would I take advantage of the opportunity?  Yes, I probably would.  Has the offer been presented to me?  Not yet.  So I'm not sure if the tabloid paparazzi is the scum of the Earth because it's not a problem that I have to deal with on a daily basis.  I'm more worried about finding minimum wage employment that will last longer than between four and a half hours to four days.




































While I'm thinking about the tabloid paparazzi issue, here are some photos of film actress Heather Graham.

No comments: