Monday, December 26, 2011

NO SNOW FOR DECEMBER

So it goes like this.  I've been able to get on livejournal up until now.  Now I'm having trouble logging onto livejournal again.  I'm not sure how long Livejournal will be unavailable.  I still have this alternate internet blog to use until I can back on Livejournal again.  So Christmas has come and gone.  Now it's time to prepare for New Years Day.  I'm still hoping that I'll be employed again.  However, I guess I'll need to repay my college tuition loans without a regular paycheck and using only unemployment compensation as a repayment method.  It's not the best existance to have, but it's better than nothing.  So I'm unemployed and banished from livejournal again, but I'm not out of luck.  I'd be luckier if Livejournal allowed me on their website more often, but I guess we don't always get what we want in life.  It would pain me if nasty (and false) rumors about me or nasty (and false) rumors about my livejournal is the reason why it's so hard to reach the website.  Oh well, such things happen.  So Christmas once again graced us all with it's presence.  Even thought the time spent with Christmas was brief, it's still a lot of fun.













Oh yes, here are some photos of film actress Elle Fanning.

No comments: