Tuesday, December 13, 2011

TUESDAY MORNING

So off I go to fill out job application forms.  Wish me luck.  It's a rough job hunting market out there, but I know I will survive.  I'm not the first person to be forced to move back in with parents when the economy crashed.  I will restore my own apartment.  It might take a while, but I have confidence in my survival.  I don't worry too much about failed Hollywood films.  I don't worry too much about failed television shows.  I don't worry too much about failed political careers.  Those three items are things that I have no control over.  It's never a good idea to make claims that I can't live up to.  I'm honest about who I am.  I'm working minimum wage and currently unemployed.  I'm filling out job applicaiton forms.  I'm still hopeful that I'll get back on my feet again.  I will repay my college tuition loans.  I will rebuild my saving account balance.  I will get my own apartment restored.  I will finish my college classes to get a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.  Not in Columbus, Ohio, but rather in Cleveland, Ohio.  Cleveland, Ohio is my home city now.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the time I spent in Columbus, Ohio from 1990 to March 2009, but the time has come for a reinvention. 


































Oh yes, here are some photos of television and film actress Aimee Teegarden.  Aimee Teeegarden starred in the television series FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHT and died in the pre-opening credits sequence in SCREAM 4.

No comments: