Thursday, December 22, 2011

WINTER 2011 TO 2012 MIGHT BE THE SEASON NO SNOW FELL IN CLEVELAND, OHIO










Do corporations count as people?  Do people count as people?  I'm too sleepy to think about those questions.  I'll pick a question that's easier to figure out.  Is it still winter if no snow falls to the ground.  Normally, there would be this massive gigantic snow storm pounding Cleveland, Ohio right now.  However, there's nothing but Auttumn type weather, occasional rain and bright green grass.  Winter wasn't this mild when I visited in previous years.  I'm not sure if the mild winter is the result of the green house effect or if there were other factors involved.  Though I enjoy the mild winters, I'm terrified that the polor ice caps will melt, polar bears will be without a home and most of Southern California will be underwater.  Well, most of New York City and Florida will be under water too if the polor ice caps melt too much.  I'm getting too worked up about this and I need to relax.  A mild winter might be just that---A mild winter.  There's no need for alarm without advanced scientific study.  I understand that being close to Christmas is an odd time for such questions.  However, I'm trying to figure out if this mild Cleveland, Ohio winter is cause for alarm or a occasion for delight.  Anyway, here are some photos of country music performer Taylor Swift.

No comments: