Saturday, July 21, 2012

FINAL RESOLUTION DAY

Gentle Reader, Let's have a Final Resolution Day.  All the debts will be repaid instantly.  All the feuds are settled.  All conflicts are concluded with a happy ending.  All the loose ends are wrapped up.  On this day, all forms of residence are ended.  On this day, new forms of residence are created.  On this day, a magic energy wave will sweep across the planet and change everything beyond recognition.  Everything will return to the way things were by changing everything beyond repair in a manner that can't be taken back.  I don't know how this magic energy wave is supposed to start.  I don't know how this magic energy wave is supposed to stop.  I'm not good at magic.  Gentle Reader, I doubt that you're good at magic too.  So how do I find employment if I can't create employment with a magic energy wave due to my lack of supernatural abilities?  I guess I'll have to fill out a job application form with a normal paper and pen.  Sometimes the old fashion job hunting technique of filling out a job application form is the best way to find and retain employment.








As I fill out a job application form, here are some photos of sexually seductive film actress Ashley Greene.

No comments: