Thursday, July 26, 2012

JULY

Allow me to ask you a question Gentle Reader.  How many days are there left in July?  Let's check my cell phone.  First, let me tell you that it's still weird that I'm checking my phone for the 2012 calander in the first place.  I'm still getting used to cell phones being small enough to fit in the palm of my hand.  The fact that cell phones now have camcorder, camera, calander and internet surfing still blows my mind.  Ok, I'm checking my cell phone.  We have five days left before August is upon us all.  So if there's still lots of unfinished business to attend to for the month of July, you better hurry up and get it over with.  Because in five days, it will be too late to finish July exclusive tasks that can't be continued in August.  Still, if you can finish July exclusive tasks in August, that still would be just as good.
As I'm lost in thought about cell phones and calanders, here is a photo of rock star Sara McLachlan.

No comments: