Monday, July 16, 2012

ROCK CONCERTS

Gentle Reader, I want to attend rock concerts very much, but it's hard to do so.  You see, because I'm unemployed, having unpaid college tuition loans for attending, but failing to graduate (despite getting 3.0 grade point average for all the classes) Franklin University and living in my Mom's house has consequences.  The biggest consequence is Mom's insistance on a cerfew.  Essentially, I need to be home by between 5:30 to 6:30.  That's the problem.  You see, rock concerts starts between 6:30 to 7:30 at night.  Then you have the opening act, followed by enough time to tear down the equipment for the opening act and set up equipment for the main act.  Then the main act starts thirty minutes to an hour after the opening act and continues for between ninety to two hours.  Then comes finding transportation home.  Since I can't do any of that without breaking cerfew, I've been unable to attend any rock concerts even though I really want to do so.  If I'm able to get my own private apartment reestablished, then I can go to all the rock concerts I desire.  However, I need to find employment first.  And so I'm filling out another job application form in hope of finding employment.  And as I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of sexually seductive rock star and founder of the Lilith Fair movement, Sarah McLachlan.
 






























Suzanne Vega and Sarah McLachlan

No comments: