Thursday, July 5, 2012

LIFE IS SORT OF GOOD

Opportunity is always available.  Opportunity is always within reach.  The question isn't if opportunity is going to show up.  The question is if you're brave enough to take advantage of the opportunity when it arrives.  At least, that's what I tell myself as I go job hunting.
So what would my life be like if I won the lottery?  Would I still be living in Cleveland, Ohio?  Chances are that I might chose to live in a different city in a different state.  I'm not trying to insult the citizens of Ohio by saying this.  Quite to the contrary, I've been living in the state of Ohio since 1990.  I've been living in Columbus, Ohio since 1990 to March 2009.  I've been living in Cleveland, Ohio since April 2009.  It wasn't known to me at the time that I'd be living in Ohio for twenty-two years.  So if I won the lottery and earned enough money to move away from Ohio and towards somewhere else, where would I live?  I don't know.  I could pick a city out of random.  I could do some research before picking a city.  I'm sure I could pick an alternative city that's cool and intense.  Perhaps an urban metropolitan setting.  Until then, I guess I'm going to be living in Ohio for a little bit longer.
As I enjoy another year of residence in Ohio, here are some photos of the sexually seductive Romanian Gymanstics athlete Nadia Comaneci.
  

























No comments: