Thursday, July 5, 2012

VERY SLOW LIBRARY COMPUTERS

When I'm talking about slow library computers, I'm saying that turtles are faster than this.  I mean, come on, it shouldn't be this hard to download a figging computer screen?  Right?  I guess it's just too much for the darn computer to handle sometimes.  At any rate, trying to work with this particular computer requires that I have extremely cool and calm patience as the slowest lethargic computer crawls at a turtle pace towards the finish line.  Hey, I'm used to waiting for slowpokes to catch up with me.  So I guess it shouldn't be too hard for me to wait a little bit longer.  At any rate, it's a great exercise in improving my waiting skills.  It's one of the reasons why I try to avoid amusement parks.  If the scaryness of the thrill rides doesn't freak you out, the long slow moving lines to actually climb aboard the darn thing will drive you up the wall.  Still, worse things have happened.
Finally, I got progress.  The slow moving computer is finally moving forward and followed by more waiting.  The question is if it's the right form of progress.  I'll find out eventually.
Oh yes, here are some photos of sexually seductive Romanian Gymnastics athlete Lavinia Agache








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your articles pee comprehensive signified out of apiece theme.
look here

Unknown said...

Enormous website along with attractive and exclusive materials whatever you need.
Lifestyle Liberation Blueprint Bonus