Tuesday, July 17, 2012

WEDDINGS ARE WONDERFUL

Weddings are wonderful.  It's doubtful that I'll ever get married because I'm constantly a work in progress.  Even arranged marriages fall apart when more details about me are known.  And since it's safe to assume that I'll ever get married, it's good to see somebody get their act together to make holy matrimony possible.  Take rock star Emily Current from the fashion designing duet Current/Elliott.  Emily Current got married and invited rock stars and film stars that she designed clothes for such as Mandy Moore, Minka Kelly, Emma Roberts and Ashley Tisdale.  I wasn't invited because I'm not famous and I never met anybody who's famous.  Ok, I purchased tickets to see a few rock concerts.  If I'm lucky, I might get an autograph from a famous person.  I might even get to say, "I really enjoyed your album." before the celebrity moves to the next person in the autograph line.  Still, it looked like Emily Current had a really fun wedding.  And I'm sure Emily Current will have a marriage that will last for a very long time.  We all know how extra-special a billionaire California wedding and resulting marriage can be. 







Emma Roberts and Emily Current
Mandy Moore, Minka Kelly, Emily Current, Raina Penchansky and Ali Froley
Mandy Moore, Raina Penchansky and Minka Kelly
Minka Kelly, Mandy Moore and Raina Penchansky
Minka Kelly, Mandy Moore, Raina Penchansky and Ali Froley
Nikki Reed

In my hopes of hopes, it would be nice if I were to find a girlfriend, either on my own or through an arraigned service.  In these hopes of hopes, the romance, either on my own or through an arraigned service would survive despite myself.  I have yet to find that special girlfriend, but I still have hopes for the future.  In the meantime, I shall continue to go job hunting for minimum wage employment.

No comments: