Thursday, July 5, 2012

SEVERAL HOURS AFTER THE FOURTH OF JULY


I wasn't sure if the computer was going to let me cut and paste this photo of Julianne McNamara.  The Brunswick Public Library computer terminal that I'm using doesn't allow the computer mouse to right click.  So I had to use cut and paste instead of save and download.  It still served it's purpose.  So it's all good.  Anyway, I managed to get the photo of Julianna McNamara placed in this Internet blog.  So it's all good.  We can all enjoy Julianna McNamara photos together.


















The fourth of July is over.  No, rain wasn't expected, but the rain fell anyway.  It rained just as the fireworks began.  And after Mom and I left the area, the weather cleared up and fireworks began several hours late.  I woke up the a fierce thunderstorm.  Rain was falling as I walked to the Brunswick Public Library.  It doesn't look as if rain is falling right now.  It might rain again, but it isn't raining this second.
There are advantages and disadvantages to using the public computer system in the public library.  I'm not likely to get bumped off the computer by either my Mom or my brother Mitchel.  However, the public library is slow.  On the positive side, the public library doesn't crash without warning like Mom's computer sometime does.  It's not fun when a computer crashes.  Thankfully, the computer returns to normal after crashing---Except for those days when I'm very unlucky.  Oh what can be done about a slow library computer though.  I guess there's nothing left to do except to wait patiently.  Waiting patiently is something that I'm very good at doing.



No comments: