Wednesday, July 4, 2012

THE FOURTH OF JULY

It wasn't the Fourth of July Independence Day that I was expecting.  My brother Mitchel was off with his friends on one event.  Mom and I was at another event.  And just when the firewords was about to start, there was a fierce thunderstorm.  It turned out that the fireworks show did eventually begin roughly between an hour to ninety minutes after Mom and I left the area.  So Mom and I ended up missing it.  However, I was able to watch the rain free fireworks show live from New York City on television.  Katy Perry was cute and adorable as usual was one of the live performers.  And now it's late at night.  I know the time on this blog doesn't read 11:19 at night, but it does.  I should be going to bed.  However, I found an opportunity to do one quick blog entry before going to bed myself.  There's more job hunting tomorow.  There's more twig clearing from the back yard tomorow too.  The trash needs to be left on the curb for the trash pickup.  And as the fireworks ends and so does Independence Day celebration, life slowly returns to normal.  And despite the rain, it was still a really great show.  Happy Independence Day everybody.
Oh yes, here are some photos of a sexually adorable gold medal winning women's gymnastics athlete Mary Lou Retton























































Julianne McNamara and Mary Lou Retton



No comments: