Tuesday, August 27, 2013

WHEN IT RAINS OUTSIDE

It was supposed to rain around 6:00 in the afternoon.  However, it doesn't appear as if it will rain around 6:00.  Don't get me wrong.  I don't mind rain.  Rain is good for outdoor plants, fish and ducks.  Rain keeps away the drought.  However, it's also better if I'm indoors when it rains.  And when I'm outdoors when it rains, it would be good if I have an umbrella handy.  Rain is good for the outdoor environment.  Rain prevents the state of Ohio from becoming a desert.  It's better when it's warm and raining.  It's not nearly so much fun when it's cold and raining.  Wearing gloves to protect the hands from the rain is useless when such gloves are wet from the falling rain.
And as I'm lost in thought as the hours continue to tick on the clock, here are some photos of Hayden Panettiere.









 





























 



  






 
 





No comments: