Friday, August 30, 2013

TELEVISION OR SITTING ON THE PORCH

Well, tonight, I had a choice of watching television or sitting on the porch.  Well, the television episode was something that I've seen before.  And the television show episode was also a rerun too.  The second option was to sit on the porch of my new house while eating a mixture of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and peaches.  And that's what I did.  I sat on the porch while looking at the neighborhood spread out in front of me.  And I ate my mixture of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and peaches.  And it was both relaxing and soothing.  I felt at peace with myself.  Television show episodes that I missed or have already seen and missed the second viewing of can always be viewed on www.youtube.com.  DVD was also invented to watch television show episodes that I missed or have already seen and missed the second viewing of.  However, sitting on the porch while eating a mixture of vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and peaches is something that can be done only once and can't be duplicated.  And that alone makes all the difference in the world.

No comments: