Wednesday, August 21, 2013

THE LAWNMOWER

Well, I'm glad I took the time to mow the lawn.  The clouds above me looks a little too much like thunderstorm type of clouds.  No, it's not raining yet, but the clouds certainly looks like it's about to burst open with rain water.  The thing about clouds is that it's hard to predict which cluster of clouds will produce rain and which cluster of clouds won't produce rain.  That's because, most of the time clouds that produces rain and clouds that never produces rain almost looks nearly the same.  Yeah, there are occasional clouds that obviously looks as if rain will soon emerge.  I'll be more than ready if it does rain.  It's always a good idea to be ready for anything.
And as I'm lost in thought in the scorching hot days of Summer, here are some photos of Debby Ryan.



































No comments: