Friday, August 2, 2013

WHEN THE AFTERNOON REPLACES THE MORNING

The morning comes to an end and soon is replaced by afternoon.  The sun is in hiding behind an assembly of clouds.  It's been cloudy all day and will likely remain cloudy for the rest of the day.  It's not going to rain.  It's merely cloudy.  I could still lie on the grass and look up at the sky.  However, I should also keep in mind that I work at Bob Evans Restaurant later in the day as a dishwasher.  Still, there's still plenty of time to relax before I clock in to work.  It feels good to be employed and earning a paycheck.  It feels good to be able to repay my college tuition loans.  Yeah, it's good to relax.  It's also good to get all the bills paid in full. 
And as I'm lost in thought about the sky above us all, here are some photos of Shelby Lynne.































 Shelby Lynne and Joan Osborne


 Joan Osborne


 Shawn Colvin and Suzanne Vega

No comments: