Tuesday, March 25, 2014

AS I DRINK THIS STEAMING HOT MUG OF COFFEE

Daylight streams through the window as I drink from this steaming hot mug of coffee. I'm feeling calm and relax. No thoughts of anger has filled my head. Morning has been here for the past nine hours Gentle Reader. Morning is likely to remain for roughly three more hours to come. And through it all, a feeling of peace and calm has filled my existence. It's Springtime. Not only has the calendar told me that is so, but the outside weather is starting to reflect it too. And so on the peaceful and calm Springtime day, I drink a steaming hot mug of coffee as I surf the Internet. Later today, I shall read a book. Ah yes, it's always fun and exciting to read a book.
And as I'm lost in thought as daylight fills the room with happiness and delight, here are some photos of Carrie Rachel Brownstein.









No comments: