Saturday, March 8, 2014

WAITING FOR SPRING WEATHER TO ARRIVE

Is it safe to assume that Spring weather has arrived.  The Gentle Reader and I assumed that Spring has arrived only to be greeted by more snow and arctic temperature.  Yet, today the weather was fifty degrees.  Yeah, it's not exactly a Summer breeze yet, but it's a step in the right direction.  I'll be honest and say that I'm not good at predicting the weather.  However, I'm very good at being hopeful about the weather.  And I'm hopeful that Spring weather is finally here.
And as I'm lost in thought in the opening days of Spring, here are some photos of Zosia Mamet (The second generation Hollywood Royalty daughter of film director David Mamet and actress Lindsay Crouse).







 
Zosia Mamet and her film director father David Mamet
 Zosia Mamet and her half sister Clara Mamet has formed a rock band called the Cabin Sisters.  No album has been recorded yet.
 

No comments: