Monday, March 31, 2014

WORKING HARD FOR A LIVING

Gentle Reader, minimum wage employment is still my only source of income.  And as much as it would be nice for me to wave a magic wand and act as if I were wealthy, I already know that I can't pretend to be wealthy without the cash or the resources.  And though working a minimum wage of $10.00 an hour would be nice, it remains to be seen if the Republican controlled House of Representatives would ever go for it.  And so life continues.  And I slowly repay my college tuition loans for attending (But not graduating despite a 3.0 grade point average, but I only took theory classes, but not much math classes because math is hard (According to a famous philosopher)) Franklin University.  I'm confident that I will repay my college tuition loans in full someday.  I'm still waiting for a shortcut to materialize, but such an opportunity hasn't arrived yet.  And so my life working minimum wage continues as Winter evolves into Spring. 
And as I'm lost in thought while working minimum wage, here are some photos of Uma Thurman.





















No comments: