Tuesday, March 11, 2014

IT'S QUIET OUTSIDE

It's quiet outside Gentle Reader.  It's not like living in a big city that never sleeps with loud noises bleeding through the walls with tons of activity going on below.  I'm in the suburbs and life shuts down when it's night outside.  And with the moon replacing the day and the stars burning bright, most of the suburbs have gone to sleep.  So the night holds domain as night covers the land.  I'll be going to sleep soon too.  I'm checking my e-mails and seeing what's going on in the Internet.  The trees are still bare and devoid of leaves.  No snow is on the ground (Though that could change at any time tomorrow).  Right now, it's night and it will continue to be so for a few more hours.  I'm feeling calm and at peace.  I'm not bothered by the night.  The darkness is illuminated by the street lights.  Plus, I always have a flashlight nearby whenever it's needed.
And as I'm lost in thought as the moon shines above me in the sky, here are some photos of Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta aka Lady Gaga.















 







No comments: