Tuesday, March 25, 2014

SOON I'LL BE MOWING GRASS

Soon I'll be mowing grass.  I won't be mowing grass right now.  It's not hot enough outside and the grass didn't grow tall enough.  However, the weather will become hot outside once again and the grass will grow.  And when the weather becomes hot outside and the grass starts to grow, I'll be ready with my lawn mower close at hand.  Summer and lawn mowing goes hand in hand just like Winter goes hand in hand with snow shoveling.  So I get to rest today with knowledge that I'll be lawn mowing a few weeks from now.  Not exactly close to mowing the lawn tomorrow, but a few weeks from now instead.  The good news is that the lawn for the new house that I'm living in is much smaller than the lawn for the house that I used to live in.  Which means that there is less of a lawn to mow and less energy that I need to use for the lawn mowing effort.
And as I'm lost in thought about lawn mowers, here are some photos of Kristen Stewart.









































No comments: