Friday, March 21, 2014

BIRDS

I still find it amazing how easy it is for birds to fly in midair.  Humans can't fly in mid-air without assistance from gliders, hot air balloons, parachutes, airplanes, spaceships among other approaches.  However, birds have no use for such things.  A bird just flies and that's it.  And I'm still wondering how it's done?  Perhaps a different bone structure?  A smaller and lighter animal?  Someday I'll figure out why it's so natural for a bird to fly.  Until then, I continue to watch with both awe and amazement at all the birds in flight above me in the skies above.
And as I'm lost in thought about birds in flight, here are some photos of Anne Hathaway.









 Jemaine Clement, Kristin Chenoweth, George Lopez, Rodrigo Santoro, Andy Garcia, Anne, Carlos Saldanha and Jamie Foxx

No comments: