Tuesday, March 11, 2014

WHEN SPRING RETURNS BACK TO WINTER

The citizens of Columbus, Ohio has been enjoying what appears to be Spring for several days. That isn't going to last long. There will be a seventy degree temperature drop sometime tomorrow that will be followed by snow. Yes, it appears as if the Polar Vortex is coming back. Still, it's nice to enjoy Spring while it was still around and I'm sure Spring will get the chance to return again for a much longer span of time---Eventually. Still, Winter needs to complete it's journey in order for Spring to officially get started. So I look outside the window and I enjoy the sight of the bright green grass because it might end up getting covered with snow sometime tomorrow. Ah yes, the weather has it's knack for unpredictability.
And as I'm lost in thought as I look at the weather reports, here are some photos of Julianne Hough.















Nikki Reed and Julianne Hough













Julianne Hough and Nicky Reed
 
 

No comments: