Wednesday, April 30, 2014

FALLING ASLEEP TO THE SOUND OF THE POURING RAIN

Well, it looks as if I'll be falling asleep to the sound of the pouring rain.  It wasn't raining for most of the day and most of the evening.  The rain didn't start coming until recently.  I guess rain really can't get started until it's dark outside.  Still, rain falling in the darkness is better than no rain at all.  At least I won't have to worry about a drought happening anytime soon.  And with the moon lit streets soaked by the falling rain, the puddles to sparkle in the small amount of light that can be had.  I don't have an umbrella.  However, I'm not expecting to wander into the night anytime soon anyway.
And as I'm lost in thought as rain starts to pour outside, here are some photos of Demi Lovato.












No comments: