Friday, April 11, 2014

WAITING FOR THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO ARRIVE

And I'm waiting for the middle of the night to arrive.  I'm not sure what I'm expecting to find when the middle of the night does arrive.  Will I expect all of life's mysteries to be solved in an instant?  Will I expect all of my problems, issues and concerns to be concluded with a happy ending in an instant without effort or hard work?  Will I simply expect a good night sleep.  Perhaps all of the above and more?  It's probably safe to assume a good night sleep is the best I could hope for tonight.  Yeah, it would be nice if I won the lottery.  However, I can't win the lottery without first purchasing a lottery ticket.  I have yet to purchase a lottery ticket.
And as I'm lost in thought while it's getting closer to the middle of the night, here are some photos of Kristen Stewart.








No comments: