Sunday, October 28, 2018

AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED AFTER I WOKE UP THIS MORNING

And I shall start the day by surfing the Internet.  Perhaps I'll read some of the e-mails.  Perhaps I'll write in one of my three blogs.  Or perhaps I'll write in all three blogs one at a time.  Perhaps I'll visit a few websites along the way.  The Internet is a good way to catch up on the evening news.  And then after that?  Perhaps I'll enjoy some lunch after I surf the Internet for a while.  It's good to unplug from the Internet to see what's going on in the real world.  The Internet is great but the outside world beyond the Internet is also a fun place to visit.  It's still daylight and who knows what is out there in the great big world beyond my home.
And as I'm lost in thought while its raining in the Autumn in the wonderful state of Maine, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Bella Hadid
 



Carley Blayney, Courtney C, Askyla D and Natalie Ogg









Claire Foy








 Hayley Kiyoko
Vanessa Moody












No comments: