Monday, October 22, 2018

I'M GOING TO READ A BOOK AFTER SURFING THE INTERNET FOR A WHILE

I got some free time.  So what do I do with that time.  Yeah, I could read a book.  I don't have to worry trying to find a book to read.  There are plenty of books for me to read.  I definitely will read a book when I'm finished posting this.  However, before I read a book, I could finish writing this Internet blog and post it.  I'm not sure how many folks is actually reading this.  But I'll feel good after posting it.  And if there's a low readership, then that's ok.  I'm posting Internet blogs on the Internet because it's fun and relaxing to do so.  I have yet to earn a dime from anything I've written and I'm fine with that.  At any rate, I'm almost done writing this Internet blog posting.  And very soon, I'll start to read a few more pages in one of many books that I have in my book library. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the morning in the wonderful state of Maine, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Edita Vilkeviciute







 Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig

















 Rachel Weisz



 Nicholas Hoult and Rachel Weisz

No comments: