Wednesday, October 17, 2018

BEFORE THE RAIN FALLS

And the rainstorm had so much potential.  The skies started to get darker with a haunting shade of grey  It looks as if the approaching rain will occur sooner rather than later.  And what if the rain does come, but it fails to live up to expectations.  What if the rain does come, but it only lasts for less than thirty minutes.  Or perhaps the rain will come and it will be a massive rainstorm that lasts all night and perhaps part of the morning too.  Or perhaps the grey will be hauntingly grey with no rain falling whatsoever.  It's difficult to predict the future.  I could guess what the future has the potential to become.  However, making that prediction a reality won't happen unless I get out there and make it happen.  Predictions won't happen simply because I think I'm cool and everything is unavoidable because of my coolness factor.  Regardless of how intense I think I am, I still have to get out there and make my predictions a reality.  All of that makes no difference for things I have no control over such as if the rain will fall and if so, what level the approaching rain will become.  Because the rain will fall regardless of how cool and intense I am.  The falling rain is unavoidable.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn in Maine before the rainstorm, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Michelle Williams

 Phil Elverum and his wife Michelle Williams




 Michelle Williams and her daughter Matilda Ledger
 Matilda Ledger and her parent Michelle Williams
 Matilda Ledger and her parents Michelle Williams and Phil Elverum

 Felicity Jones



 Ruth Bader Ginsburg
 Felicity Jones

 Jennifer Aniston






 Maria Konieczna














 Michelle Williams

















No comments: