Tuesday, October 16, 2018

NIGHT IN NEW ENGLAND

It's still warm out, but it's getting colder in the evening.  It's not yet time to wear a Winter coat.  It's more of a light jacket type of weather.  I never saw what Maine was like in the Winter.  Heck, I rarely stepped very far from Ohio since I lived in that state non-stop from 1990 to 2018.  It's a really huge leap for me to relocate so far away from the Midwest portion of the United States and towards the New England portion of the United States.  And what happens next should be a lot of fun.  There doesn't seem to be much rain going on tonight.  No rain drops to fall asleep to.  So I'll just fall asleep to the sounds of nighttime in New England. 
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn of my satisfaction in the wonderful state of Maine, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Alicia Witt





 Cato Van Ee











 Ingrid Parewijck











 Maria Konieczna







Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Lily Aldridge







No comments: