Sunday, October 14, 2018

EARLY MORNING

And in the early morning hours, a full day of events await me.  And what happens today isn't known.  And if I knew what would happen today, it would be easier to avoid the bad and place emphasis on the good.  Because folks who already know what would happen already had the surprise taken out of the future and therefore can have a far better time editing the future to their advantage.  Anyway, it's morning and anything could happen today.  With luck, today will be positive.  And I have the self confidence to seek a positive outcome for today.  Right now, it's still early in the morning and I have some time to get some more rest before it's time to get started for today.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn in the wonderful state of Maine, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Behati Prinsloo









 Jennifer Garner




















 Martha Hunt








No comments: