Wednesday, October 24, 2018

RESTORATION OF COMPUTER SERVICE?

I actually got it done.  I actually got the photos posted.  Perhaps the rain storm has ended.  Perhaps the sky is clearing up.  I guess the Internet signals is coming through again.  I don't know much about computers and I know even less about the Internet.  However, I do know what a wonderful tool the Internet has become.  We have become so dependent on the Internet that it's easy to forget that there wasn't any World Wide Web for anybody to use before the 1990's.  Yeah, there was the Internet before the 1990's, but it was mostly for Computer Hackers, the United States Government and University Researchers.  Normal Folks couldn't get on until the 1990's.  So it's easy to forget that I didn't even have the Internet as a tool before 1990 and I managed to survive.  I have to remind myself of that when the Internet connection is lost then regained and then lost again.  Just pull out the old manual typewriter and type away just like the old days.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn in the wonderful state of Maine, here are some photos of the following individuals...
Bethany Joy Lenz



 





Irina Shayk








Mica Arganaraz








 

 Rosie Tupper









No comments: