Friday, October 5, 2018

EXHAUSTED

And so I lay on my back looking upwards at the ceiling.  I'm not sure what I was thinking about.  I was merely exhausted and needed some rest.  Today was an exhausting day, but positive progress has been made.  And each task that helps clean and organize the house is less task to worry about.  And more frequent cleaning means that there won't be this huge unsurmountable mess to take care of later.  Of course, if you're the sort of person who prefers huge unsurmountable messes, then that's also fine.  I prefer living in a house that's clean and tidy.  This house isn't tidy yet, but it's certainly clean.  And so I'm exhausted from cleaning and organizing.  And I'm lying on my back on my bed as I look upwards at the ceiling.  It's evening and I'm thinking about the next day.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn in the wonderful state of Maine, here are some photos of the following individuals.
 Claire Foy









Fede Alvarez and Claire Foy

 Claire Foy




Cathy Cooper
 Devon Aoki



 Hanna Gebrehiwet

 Karly Loyce


 A gathering of Women





 Tasha Tilberg


No comments: