Monday, October 8, 2018

WHAT BRAVE AND BOLD ACT SHOULD I DO TONIGHT?

It's Autumn and night has fallen.  I don't know what next to do.  So I log on the Internet just for a few minutes.  I'm not sure what next to do beyond surfing the Internet for a minute or two.  I guess if I'm surfing the Internet long enough, something brilliant will come to me.  Hey, there's always that chance.  And if not, hey it's night.  Night is as good a time as any to get some rest.  Perhaps if I get some rest for a minute or two, something brilliant.  And if I end up sleeping the night away, then I guess I found something to do this evening after all.  So now a decision must me made.  How should my time be spent this evening.  Oh darn it, I still can't decide.  Perhaps I should surf the Internet a bit longer while I struggle to decide what my next brave and bold act should be.
And as I'm lost in thought in the Autumn in the wonderful state of Maine, here are some photos of the following individuals.
Andreea Diaconu









 Frida Aasen











 Hailey Baldwin



 Hailey Baldwin and Justine Bieber


 Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid


 Lara Stone








 Penelope Cruz

 Stella Maxwell








No comments: